5.13.2008

Not Chagas

Ok, just a quick update -- it´s Chinche, not Chagas.

I went back to Doctor Drop Your Drawers, and he kindly corrected me.

Phew. Just wanted to clarify that, since anyone reading about Chagas disease may get a little concerned. I definitely had a sigh of relief there.

And, apparently they are threatening a transporation strike in Arequipa tomorrow, so my tour to Colca Canyon is leaving at 3:30am instead of 8am. Just in case. This city sounds like San Francisco in a way, they strike about everything.

Alright, to the cama! Buenas noches.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am glad it isn't the Chagas bug.
I wonder how you protect yourself from all of these creatures. I will do some research.
Keep the blog coming. It is so fun reading all of your stories while I am stuck here at work. Be safe!